Villa for sale in Mojacar
€259,000 ~ £219,070 *
We have pleasure in bringing to the market this three bedroom and 3 bathroom, 2 storey property in the popular area La Parata in Mojacar. The property offers stunning views and is not overlooked.
It is only a short 5 minute drive to the amenities and playa that Mojacar has to offer.
The villa is an upside down one with the bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor and the living area being on the first floor. This allows you to enjoy the outstanding views of the mountains and the sea that the terrace area offers.
From the driveway, you take 4 steps up to the main door. On the right there is a W.C and then straight on in to the good size kitchen area, complete with white goods and ample storage. From here there is access to the outside utility area with storage and washing machine.
To the left of the main door you are taken into the lovely lounge area with double glass doors taking you to the large terrace area for enjoying those aforementioned views of the sea and mountains. Here there is a built in BBQ and a covered dining area.
From the lounge, stairs will take you to the lower floor of the property where the 3 bedrooms are located. The master bedroom is a good size and light and airy with an en-suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are also of a good size and have juliet balconies.
The property has a garage and an open fireplace in the lounge.
All fixtures and fittings, furniture and white goods are included in the sale.
Although the property does not have a pool, there is access to a communal pool if you wish to join the community and contribute towards the running costs. At present it is approximately 500€ for the year and this covers all the maintenance etc.
Please contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 179kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €455.11 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 500 m²
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,900 (£19,370)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €233,100 (£197,163)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €259,000 (£219,070)
- Transfer tax 7% €18,130 (£15,335)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 16 mins222.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins83.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins156.3 km