Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
€240,000 ~ £214,764 *
This is a lovely town house, located in the El Palmeral area of Mojacar and just 150 meters from the beach and in a quiet residential area within walking distance of all amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets, local shops etc.
The property is divided into two independent parts and is accessible from the street.
The upper part consists of a spacious living room with a wrought iron fireplace and a large and sunny front terrace. From the living room there is access to a very bright American style kitchen that was completely renovated a year ago and has silestone worktops. There is also a spacious rear terrace, quiet and cool during the summer months.
On this floor there is also a shower room.
Climbing the bright skylight lit stairs to the first floor, we reach the two bedrooms. One of them, facing south, with two built-in wardrobes, a terrace with balcony and sea views. The second faces north and also has built-in wardrobe, balcony with sea views and a terrace with a balcony from which you can access the stairs that go up to the upper terrace.
This space offers stunning views of the sea and the town of Mojácar. This floor also has a spacious fully fitted bathroom with a bathtub and an electric opening skylight.
All rooms in this part of the house are equipped with a ceiling fan and pre-installation for air conditioning. All the windows in the north of the house are double glazed.
The lower part of the house has been converted to increase the living space and is made up of three large, fully soundproofed multipurpose spaces. The first room that we see when entering via a bright double glass door is a large space that is currently a paint shop and bicycle parking.
The second room has access to a toilet and is currently used as a large storage space.
The third room consists of a window that facilitates the ventilation of the three spaces naturally.
All the basement walls are finished with two lines of glass panes that make the light circulate through all the rooms so that they can be used during the day without turning on the lights.
In several other homes in the urbanization this space has been converted into a second apartment.
The urbanization consists of a beautiful swimming pool with community sun loungers and umbrellas.
So if you are looking for an investment, this is ideal for you or alternatively if you want to purchase but not intending to take up immediate residence, again and ideal opportunity.
The vendors of the property would be able to complete in January 2023.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins213.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins147.6 km
Consumption: Grade D - 76kW
Emissions: Grade C - 16kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €36.66 per month
- IBI property tax: €373.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 98 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,000 (£18,792)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €216,000 (£193,288)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €240,000 (£214,764)
- Transfer tax 7% €16,800 (£15,033)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005