Villa for sale in Sierra Cabrera
€189,950 ~ £162,147 *
This is a lovely south facing one storey villa situated in Sierra Cabrera, enjoying stunning mountain and sea views.
There is also a private shared pool area for members only.
A few steps from the road will take you in to the property. The property is unique in that it has a main building and also a casita, where there is a separate bedroom and en suite bathroom, with double doors to a Juliette balcony, which also has persianas. This is an ideal area for guests and family.
A small courtyard will take you to the main property entrance and in to a large bright and open lounge. Here you will find a gas fire and more importantly bi folding doors on to the large terrace area with those aforementioned views of the sea and the mountains.
From the lounge area you have access to the kitchen area, of a good size with ample storage.
A further door will take you to the double bedroom, enjoying fitted wardrobes and also an en-suite bathroom.
Back to the courtyard area, archways will lead you to a beautiful terrace area with views over the communal swimming pool. This is an ideal outside living and relaxing space.
The villa has double glazing, fly screens, shutters and also rejas, it also enjoys air conditioning.
This is a lovely property in a lovely area and finished to a high spec, contact us to arrange a viewing today.
Consumption: Grade G
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.14 per month
- IBI property tax: €258.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €44.88 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 180 m²
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,995 (£13,654)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €170,955 (£145,932)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €189,950 (£162,147)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,297 (£11,350)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins219.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins78.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins153.6 km