Village House for sale in Antas
€125,000 ~ £107,138 *
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a traditional village house in the heart of Antas.
Ideally this is a family home as it offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms, lots of well thought out internal space and also with outside space to enjoy the warm Spanish sunshine.
Access is via the street and will lead you in to a light and bright open reception room. From this room you have access to another bedroom currently used as an office.
Leading on from the reception room you have direct access to the open plan living and dining space. These areas are separated by a large archway, allowing a cosy living room space, but still offering that open plan feel. A further archway will take you to the lovely light and bright space kitchen, which offers lots of storage in the form of base and wall units. A door from the kitchen will take you out to the private courtyard and stairs from here will lead you up to the private terrace, a good space with ample room for outdoor furniture so that you can enjoy the outdoor living that this area offers.
Following on from the kitchen and courtyard you have another living room, bathoom and what could be a further bedroom, currently being used as a store room.
Stairs located in the dining part of the central living area take you up to the first floor of the property where you will find a large landing area from which are three good sized bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite shower room. Also from the landing area you have a family bathroom.
This is a lovely traditional property, offering plenty of living space and set in the heart of a traditional village which will allow you an intergration in to a traditional Spanish lifestyle.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade D - 97kW
Emissions: Grade D - 16kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €164.37 per annum
- Refuse fees: €129.34 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 99 m²
- Build Size 148 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,142)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£96,424)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£107,138)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,750 (£7,500)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 56 mins197 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins79.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 21 mins131.2 km