Apartment for sale SOLD in Turre
€59,999 ~ £51,217 *
***SOLD JUNE 2021***
This is an opportunity to purchase an ideally located, first floor apartment with two terraces and lift access in the heart of the traditional Spanish town of Turre.
Turre has all the amenities you could want, including bars, restaurants, hairdressers, banks, doctors, supermarkets and much more including a weekly market.
The property is on the first floor and has lift access.
Entry to the property will take you in to the open plan living and dining space, a good space with double doors taking you out on to the good sized private terrace.
An independent kitchen offers good storage with wall and base units and a breakfast bar, from here you have access to the second terrace area.
Returning to the lounge/dining area a hallway takes you to the two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The hallway also offers storage space.
The main double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and air conditioning in addition to a ceiling fan. This bedroom also has access to the main terrace area enjoyed from the lounge/dining area.
The family bathroom is well equipped and offers a bath, overhead shower, basin and W.C.
The second bedroom also a good size, is located at the end of the hallway. This again offers air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
Air conditioning is available throughout the property.
This property is ideal for a home, holiday home or as an investment.
Consumption: Grade F - 150kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €35.24 per month
- IBI property tax: €195.86 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 87 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,000 (£2,561)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,999 (£46,095)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,999 (£51,217)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,200 (£3,585)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins214.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)47 mins74 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins149.1 km