Apartment for sale in Villaricos
€125,000 ~ £108,491 *
135 Harbor Lights IV - Model Playa
This courtyard, ground floor, two bedroom apartment is located within the traditional fishing village of Villaricos.
Built within a beautiful courtyard, it provides direct access to the private community swimming pool, splash pools, gardens and more formal plazas, with fountains and seating areas.
The property benefits from being a haven of privacy, sunlight and tranquillity within and on the periphery of the village.
Features include kitchen with granite worktop and an attractively tiled bathroom.
Air conditioning is preinstalled and is a split system providing hot and cold air. Units are to be purchased by the owner. The pre-installation is in the main bed room and lounge and dining area only.Specification
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Living / dining room with sun terrace
- Communal swimming pool and gardens
- Underground parking
- Floor area 56m2
- Terrace 11m2
- FREE Golf Membership package included (Value: 29,000€)
Prices and final designs must be clarified by the purchaser with the developer Desert Springs at point of viewing and the information, details and price can change at any times and is at the sole discretion of Desert Springs. Spanish Property Choice can not take responsibility for any changes made since going to market.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €79.20 per month
- IBI property tax: €150.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,245)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£97,642)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£108,491)
- Transfer tax 10% €12,500 (£10,849)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins211 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins92.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins145.2 km