Villa for sale SOLD in Vera
€415,000 ~ £370,753 *
***SOLD MAY 2022***
This beautifully reformed villa sits in the heart of the Vera countryside with picturesque views and full privacy, perfect for a tranquil lifestyle. The coast of Vera Playa, Mojacar & Garrucha are all easily reached within 15 minutes and the main town is just 5 minutes drive away and offers all year round amenities including large supermarkets, bars, restaurants and a weekly street market.
The property is situated on a fully walled, gated and fenced plot of land which is split in to two, the main area as you enter is where the property is placed, which is surrounded by landscaped gardens, the second half is where the 200 private olive trees are located.
A large automatic sliding gate provides access into the grounds where you will find ample parking, a single car port and a private garage which houses a full size work shop and storage.
The gardens boast mature trees and plants and various sitting areas and terraces, including the newly built swimming pool area. The private pool has a sleek modern finish with glass panelling, pool pump house, sunbathing area and a large BBQ terrace with a pull out shade. The entire pool area and gardens are lit up at night with a range of different ambient lighting, ideal for entertaining outside.
Throughout the entire property, the owners have managed to keep the traditonal features of a Spanish home whilst adding modern elements. You will find all windows have nets installed, all electrics have been modernised with touch pad switched and LED lights built in throught the kitchen and bathrooms.
Entering through the main front door and porch area you will find the spacious hallway, to the right is the main master bedroom which comes with a full walk through closet with all mirrored doors and an en-suite with a large walk in shower.
Also leading from the entrance hallway is the open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. This superb open space includes the main sitting area which is centred around the free standing log fire and there are 2 double patio doors where you can step out onto the south facing covered terrace. The dining table flows nicely through into the kitchen which comes with all modern electrical goods, centre island and ample floor and wall units.
Along a seperate hallway is the double guest bedroom, family bathroom and the second guest bedroom which has built in mirrored wardrobes and patio doors out to the pool.
To the front of the villa is a detached bungalow which consists of a great sized lounge with a full equipped kitchen, a double bedroom and en suite shower room.
A truly fabulous property with a very high quality finish, A MUST SEE!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 2 mins206.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)52 mins82.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 27 mins140.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 124kW
Emissions: Grade D - 23kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €362.40 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 5,851 m²
- Build Size 207 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €38,500 (£34,395)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €373,500 (£333,677)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €415,000 (£370,753)
- Transfer tax 7% €29,050 (£25,953)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005