Villa for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€369,950 ~ £312,885 *
SOLD AUGUST 2021
A beautifully presented semi detached villa located just a 5 minute walk from the Mojacar beachfront, amenities and commercial centre.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this property offers privacy with a good location and easy access to the amenities on offer.
From the main street you can access the gardens via a side gate or through the main front terrace and into the entrance hallway. Internally the property is decorated and maintained to a very high standard and offers a modern, contemporary style throughout.
On the ground floor you will find a shower room which is currently a W/C as the owners have installed additional storage, however this can be removed very easily if the shower cubicle is required. A large double master bedroom which features patio doors out onto the terrace and pool area, built in mirrored wardrobes and a spacious walk in shower en suite.
Via double doors from the hallway you will enter the open plan living space which consists of a full size lounge with a pellet burner in the corner, patio doors to the exterior and a large focal side window which provides fantastic views over the swimming pool. There is a dining table along side the recently fitted kitchen which comes with high quality Dekton work surfaces, ample storage units including LED lighting and modern electrical goods. A door leads through into a separate utility room.
On the upper floor of the property you will find a guest twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a private south facing balcony, a double bedroom with en suite shower, a family bathroom and a large summer room which is currently used as an office space but could easily be made into a 4th bedroom. Upstairs you can also enjoy a large terrace which boasts spectacular views of the surrounding neighbourhood, mountains and out to the Mediterranean sea.
The exterior of this property does not disappoint! There is a very large tiled terrace that wraps around the entire rear of the property offering several seating areas as well as the porch.
The private bespoke swimming pool offers privacy and a great area to enjoy the southern sun of the house. As you walk around to the west side of the house there is a great BBQ space and a lockable storage room.
The house also benefits from an internal staircase that leads down into the very large private garage which is accesed from the street below. It is large enough for several cars or a workshop/storage.
Please contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing of this lovely property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins220.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins83.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins154.3 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €842.41 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 380 m²
- Build Size 211 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €33,995 (£28,751)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €332,955 (£281,597)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €369,950 (£312,885)
- Transfer tax 7% €25,897 (£21,902)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005