Villa for sale in Valle del Este Golf
€309,995 ~ £263,930 *
This is wonderful villa in Valle del este with fantastic views over the golf course of Valle Del Este. The property has use of a large swimming pool which is shared by the few residents of this small community.
The villa consists of three levels, the ground floor, 1st floor with private terrace and a large underbuild.
On entering the property you are welcomed by a large open plan entrance hall with open access to the fitted kitchen and lounge area. The modern design kitchen has ample storage and is fitted with white goods. A pantry store room is accessed from the kitchen.
The lounge is very bright and comforting. It is fitted with a built in pellet burner and ducted air conditioning. There are french doors leading into a dining area that has stunning views over the private garden and the golf course. The dining area is fitted with glass curtains that can be opened throughout the summer to allow a nice breeze and closed during the winter to warm the room and lounge nicely.
Also on this level the hallway takes you to the two extremely spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ducted air conditioning and a large bright family bathroom.
Moving upstairs you have a further two bedrooms again of considerable size, one of which is the master and the other one having access to a private terrace with open views overlooking the golf course. This floor has another family sized bathroom with a double basin.
Stairs take you down to the underbuild where to the left you have a vast 5th bedroom which is currently used as a large store room. To the right is a fabulous games room with the fitted bar area which is a perfect area to socialise and have fun. There is also an outside courtyard from this area.
The property has a private driveway for two cars and the community is secure with an automatic rolling gate and pedestrian access gate.
The property is luxurious and large, and would make a great family home.
Access to the local beaches and amenities is only a fifteen minute drive away. The commercial centre and hotel of Valle Del Este are just a fifteen minute walk away so this property is excellently located in a quiet peaceful area and yet everything is on hand within a short distance.
Consumption: Grade G - 234kW
Emissions: Grade E - 41kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €254.99 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 226 m²
- Build Size 225 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Golf resort
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €28,000 (£23,839)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €278,996 (£237,537)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €309,995 (£263,930)
- Transfer tax 7% €21,700 (£18,475)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins204.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)54 mins80.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins139.1 km