Villa for sale in Turre
€229,995 ~ £199,567 *
New to the market, this three bedroom, two bathroom detached villa with private swimming pool is located in the sought after area of Agua Nueva in Turre, walking distance to town.
Turre is a thriving traditional Spanish offering the Spanish lifestyle but welcoming the many of its English and European residents. The town offers restaurants, bars, supermarkets, hairdressers, banks, doctors etc.
Access to the property is via wrought iron gates, allowing for private parking.
There is a large covered terraced area incorportaing two sides of the villa, ideal for soaking up the warm sunshine and also to enjoy the outside living that this area of Spain offers.
The private pool is located at the side of the property and there is plenty of room for sun loungers etc. You also have mountain views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains.
In through the front door takes you to the open plan living and dining area which is a good size and has a sliding glass door that takes you out on to the aforementioned terrace area and overlooking the pool.
The kitchen is separate and offers an abundance of storage with a door leading to the utility area and again from here there is access out to the pool.
Returning to the lounge/dining area, an archway leads you to the two bedrooms located downstairs. Both of these are of a good size and offer fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans.
There is also a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Stairs then take you to the first floor and a light landing space. Here you have a further family bathroom, again with a full sized bath and overhead shower. On this floor you will also find the good sized third bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and also air conditioning.
A door from the landing area will take you out to the solarium where it is possible to enjoy the mountain views and also views to Mojacar pueblo.
This property with some personal touches would make a lovely home, or a great rental investment as properties in this area are in high demand. Being only a ten minute drive to the beachfront resorts of Mojacar, Vera, Garrucha and walking distance in to Turre it is excellently located.
Contact us to arrange a viewing!
Consumption: Grade E - 191kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €416.19 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 108 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,603)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,000 (£17,354)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €206,996 (£179,610)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €229,995 (£199,567)
- Transfer tax 7% €16,100 (£13,970)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins213.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)51 mins76.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins147.6 km