Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Vera Playa
€149,945 ~ £127,998 *
This is a lovely duplex/townhouse, located on the popular urbanisation of Veranda Agua, offering communal swimming pool, separate childrens pool, padel court, gymnasium with jacuzzi and sauna and play areas for the children all located on a well maintained community. It is also in close proximity to the beaches of Vera playa and the amenities offered, such as bars, restaurants, local shops, supermarkets and also a water park.
You are also very close to the nearby coastal towns of Garrucha and Mojacar, again offering all the amenities that you would want for daily living and also wining and dining experiences!
The duplex offers three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Access is via a private garden area measuring 25m2 and then throught the main door will take you in to the lounge/dining area.
From here to the right is the galley style kitchen, a good area with ample floor and wall storage and white goods. From here you have access to the utility area.
Leading on takes you to the lounges/dining area and on from here you have a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes. There is also a bathroom with shower and under stairs storage area.
The staircase will take you up to the first floor where you will find two bedrooms and the family bathroom with large shower, bidet, basin and w.c.
The bedrooms are nice light areas with fitted wardrobes.
The master bedroom has access to the large private terrace of 21m2, ideal for soaking up the summer and winter sunshine with lovely views of the comunal gardens and swiming pool areas.
The property has allocated underground parking.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G - 62kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €78.62 per month
- IBI property tax: €182.19 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 135 m²
- Build Size 89 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,995 (£10,239)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,951 (£115,198)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,945 (£127,998)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,496 (£8,960)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins206.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour86.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins140.5 km