Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
€190,000 ~ £161,766 *
In collaboration with our partners we have the pleasure to bring to you this large three bedroom, two bathroom east facing townhouse with a garage plus some sea views within 200 meters of the beach and local amenities.
The property is set in a sought after residential area, of Mojácar Playa and within the grounds of a small gated and very charming private community with lovely communal gardens, a built in BBQ and large 12 x 5 meters outdoor swimming pool.
The property has a build of 138m2 and comprises of an entrance porch, large entrance hall, newly fitted large kitchen, a downstairs toilet and shower, a large living-dining room with a fan assisted wood burner, and a private east facing terrace which leads to the gardens and swimming pool.
An internal stairway leads up to the upper level of the property and onto a landing that opens onto the three good sized double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a private east facing terrace and sea views. The second double bedroom has a Juliet balcony. The third bedroom is also a good sized double. There is a family bathroom that has been recently refurbished with a walk in shower.
Air conditioning has been installed to provide climate control. The large garage on the basement measures 34m2 and has a direct access via an internal staircase from the kitchen.
If you are looking for a property that offers comfort and is set a reasonably small and very charming community in the La Rumina area of Mojácar Playa, plus just a short walk to the beach, bars and restaurants, then this is the property for you!
So if you would like more information or to view this property please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E - 107kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €100.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €394.46 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 138 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,000 (£13,622)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €171,000 (£145,589)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €190,000 (£161,766)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,300 (£11,324)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins213.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins147.3 km