Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
€84,995 ~ £72,365 *
This is a lovely first floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located on the well maintained community of Al-Andalus Hills, one of the best kept small communities in the area and enjoying two communal swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor.
Location is ideal, with easy access to the beach and also to the local amenities that the area offers such as bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets etc.
Access to the property is via a flight of stairs, taking you to a communal terrace space giving access to this apartment and one other.
From the entrance you head into the light and bright open plan living/dining space, patio doors from here will take you out to the private terrace where you can enjoy views of the community and enjoy the al fresco living that this area offers.
The kitchen is a good size with plenty of storage space in the form of wall and base units.
Both bedrooms are located off the lounge/diner. Both enjoy fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom has a juliette balcony and also a fully fitted en-suite bathroom.
There is also a fully fitted family bathroom.
The property is ideal for a family home, holiday home or investment.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade F - 146kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €55.22 per month
- IBI property tax: €240.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,682)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,496 (£65,128)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €84,995 (£72,365)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,950 (£5,066)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins205.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins86.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins140 km