Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojácar
€109,950 ~ £96,696 *
***SOLD JULY 2021***
This is an end position 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse located just 500 meters from the beachfront and the main shopping centre of Mojacar Playa. A superb setting with all amenities on foot including the bars, restaurants, banks and supermarkets.
The community has a very traditional style to it and offers off road communal parking and beautifully kept mature trees and garden areas.
The property is easily accessed from the parking area via a small gated pathway which is shared with the neighbour. Internally there is an entrance hallway that leads through into the modern and open plan kitchen and living space.
The kitchen has modern white cabinets with ample storage units and includes all electrical goods. An elevated work surface which can also be used as a breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the lounge.
Continuing on the ground floor there is the first bedroom which comes with fitted wardrobes and views to the rear communal gardens and mountains. In the lounge there is a feature fireplace, space for a dining table and a door that opens out onto the east facing terrace which is communal space that has direct access from the doors of this property and one other neighbour. There is a seperate communal terrace within the community which is used by the other residents.
The internal stairs lead to the upper floor where there is a spacious master bedroom which comes with 2 double fitted wardrobes. Next to the bedroom is the family bathroom and access to a private terrace which boasts beautiful views of the surrounding gardens and partial sea views.
This is a lovely property, ideally located close to all amenities.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 18 mins220 km
- Almeria (LEI)58 mins83.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins154.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 86kW
Emissions: Grade D - 16kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €43.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €139.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 80 m²
- Build Size 60 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,638)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,995 (£7,031)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,955 (£87,026)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,950 (£96,696)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,697 (£6,769)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,319)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005