Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
€139,950 ~ £119,153 *
A large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse located on the border of the bustling market town of Turre, walking distance into the centre where you can find all amenities including bars, restaurants, shops, banks and the weekly street market.
The local coastlines of Mojacar Playa, Garrucha and Vera Playa are all within a 10 minute drive and the main motorway junction is within easy reach for visiting the cities and airports.
The property is situated on a quiet residential street with its own off-street driveway for 1 vehicle, there used to be a single car garage which is currently used as storage but this could easily be opened back up if required.
The front terrace boasts a beautiful mature lemon tree which offers a great shaded area to sit.
As you enter this very spacious property there is an entrance room which is currently used as a dining space, from here you head through into the hallway where you will find the downstairs shower room, to the right is the lounge which features a log burning fire and large front widows and to the left is the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen comes with 3 walls of units and a separate pantry.
A back door provides access out to the rear courtyard which offers a fantastic private space to enjoy and a garden gate that opens out into the countryside. Here you will also find the utility space and a path that leads around the back of the house to the under build storage.
The upper level of the property is where you will find a large family shower room and the 3 bedrooms. There is a double master bedroom which runs the full length of the house and therefore has windows to the front and rear, the second double bedroom with its own private balcony and the third bedroom which has the rear south facing terrace overlooking the fields and out to the mountains.
This property is a definate must see! Contact us to arrange a viewing today.
Consumption: Grade E - 141kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €211.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 160 m²
- Build Size 137 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,361)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£107,238)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£119,153)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,797 (£8,341)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins214.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)48 mins73.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins149 km