Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
€179,000 ~ £152,800 *
***RESERVED JULY 2021***
A large two bedroom, two bathroom townhouse with a spacious under build that has been converted into a third bedroom and third bathroom.
Only 250m back from the beautiful beach of Mojacar Playa, this property is situated in an ideal area that is walking distance to all amenities including the bars, restaurants and commercial centre.
There is a private gated entrance from the street that leads into the front entrance terrace that has been reformed with new tiled floors and offers a fantastic space to fill with potted plants and terrace furniture. Stairs lead up to the front door where there is an elevated terrace, the owners have made the most of the underneath of this second terrace by creating a large lockable storage room.
Internally the property consists of a spacious and bright lounge and dining room. The features of this room include the open log burning fireplace and double sliding patio doors to the rear terrace. Glass doors have been installed to divide the w/c and stairwell for heating and cooling purposes which can be easily removed if required.
From the living space you can access the fully fitted kitchen which comes with great storage cabinets, electric goods and space for a breakfast table underneath the opening hatch that allows you to see into the lounge. The rear terrace which has a shaded area and build in seating can also be accessed from the kitchen and offers a fantastic private space with direct gated access to the communal area.
The internal stairs take you down to the private under build which has been converted into a third bedroom with its own en-suite shower room and a separate full size garage. The garage houses the electric water heater which was fitted brand new in 2020, plenty of storage shelving units and the garage door opens into a communal garage driveway which is also gated.
On the upper floor of the town house there are 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and Juliet balconies, boasting beautiful views of Mojacar playa and Pueblo.
The family bathroom is larger than average with a corner jacuzzi bath as well as a full walk in shower unit.
The community offers a very well maintained swimming pool with grass surroundings, public toilets and a covered terrace area.
This home is key turn ready and includes many additional features such as dual A/C units, double glazed windows with tilt and turn and fibre internet.
Consumption: Grade E - 173kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €65.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €298.86 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 125 m²
- Build Size 115 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,900 (£12,719)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,100 (£137,520)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,000 (£152,800)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,530 (£10,696)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 17 mins213.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 40 mins147.6 km