Apartment for sale SOLD in Garrucha
€104,950 ~ £91,110 *
***SOLD OCTOBER 21***
This superb 2 bedroom penthouse is located in a prime location in the heart of the traditional harbour village of Garrucha. With just a short walk to the beachfront and all amenities, this is an ideal property for someone that wants to be able to access everything on foot and be part of the Spanish community.
The building is very well kept with a clean and bright entrance hallway with post boxes. Lift access is provided up to the third floor where the apartment is located.
Internally you will find an airy and bright living space with an open plan design. The lounge has a pellet fireplace and a modern design however the feature of the room are the large glass patio doors and floor to ceiling window that boast a fantastic view over the village rooftops and out to the Mediterranean Sea.
From the lounge you access the very large private terrace which enjoys the South East sun all day long. The owners have installed an electric sun blind to provide a shaded area during the hot summer days. This is a very private space as there are opaque glass panels between the 2 neighbours.
The fully equipped kitchen is open plan with a breakfast bar, ample storage units and modern electrical appliances.
The guest bedroom has a free standing wardrobes where as the spacious master bedroom comes with a full wall of built in wardrobes. The hallway has a utility cupboard next to the family bathroom which consists of under sink storage and a corner shower unit.
The communal stair lead up to a communal roof solarium which is well used by all the residents for clothes drying.
The property is sold with a private underground parking space, trastero and additional features such as air conditioning, nets on windows & doors and lighting with dimming system.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins210.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)54 mins80.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins144.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 184kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €13.21 per month
- IBI property tax: €152.15 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 58 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,495 (£6,507)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,455 (£81,999)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €104,950 (£91,110)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,347 (£6,378)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005