Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€156,000 ~ £137,748 *
A ground floor 2 bedroom apartment situated less than 100 metres from the beautiful beaches of Mojacar and walking distance to the heart of the town where you will find the commercial centre, bars, supermarkets and local taxi/bus stops for easy access around the local areas.
On a quiet cul de sac, you can park right outside of the apartment and gain access via a private gated terrace. The North East terrace has andalucian tiles and plenty of space for a large table and chairs, it also offers sea views and afternoon shade for the hot summer days whilst being able to visit the beautiful communal pool and gardens for all day sunshine.
Internally the aparment consists of a spacious lounge with full length windows overlooking the terrace, a dining space which is open plan to the kitchen.
A small hallway leads to the family bathroom and 2 double bedrooms.
Inlcuded in the sale is a large lockable underground garage.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins219.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins154 km
Consumption: Grade F - 154kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €80.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €361.19 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 85 m²
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,600 (£11,126)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €140,400 (£123,973)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €156,000 (£137,748)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,920 (£9,642)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005