Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojácar
€160,000 ~ £140,712 *
An opportunity to purchase a first floor, three bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on the popular Los Atalayones community ideally situated within walking distance to the beach, local restaurants and shops of Mojacar.
The community is extremely well maintained with gardens and communal pools and offers gated key access security.
On entering the apartment, the kitchen is on the left hand side. The kitchen is well equipped with a fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and wine fridge. There is plenty of storage with wall and base units and the kitchen enjoys an open aspect to the adjoining lounge/diner.
The lounge/diner is a good size room and has glass doors taking you out to the private north east facing terrace area, overlooking the communal swimming pools and large enough for tables and chairs, sun loungers and a BBQ. Ideal for the al fresco living that this area offers.
Returning to the lounge, leading off from here gives you access to the master bedroom. A large light room with direct access to the terrace area.
Heading back to the entrance is a small hallway with access to the family bathroom. This is a lovely tiled room with walk in shower.
You then access the other two good sized bedrooms.
The property is being sold fully furnished with all white goods and has an allocated parking space.
Contact us to arrange a viewing today on 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 18 mins222.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins85.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 44 mins156.7 km
Consumption: Grade G - 188kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €69.78 per month
- IBI property tax: €299.10 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 111 m²
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,638)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,000 (£11,433)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €144,000 (£126,641)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €160,000 (£140,712)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,200 (£9,850)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,319)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005