Villa for sale in Carboneras
€390,000 ~ £332,916 *
This magnificent private villa is built into the hillside of Carboneras with picturesque views and only a 7 minute walk into the town centre and 15 minutes down to the beachfront.
The house is divided over 2 floors but as it has its own garage and roof solarium it is a total of 4 stories.
You can enter the grounds via the pedestrian gate with an intercom system or through the electric vehicle entrance. A white gravelled garden provides a clean and low maintenance area with a large covered terrace shaded by the lemon trees.
Entering the property on the street level leads you into the very large open plan garage which consists of a separate storage room and fully fitted shower room. This level could be easily converted into further accommodation or ground floor living for anyone that does not want stairs.
The main floor of the property can be accessed internally from the garage or externally via the grand entrance staircase and through into the main reception hallway where you will find a small powder room and patio doors.
The lounge and dining room is a fantastic size with a feature wood burner and double patio doors out onto the first of many private terraces that offers incredible views down over the town and out to the Mediterranean Sea. This terrace is also accessed from the first bedroom that consists of a spacious en-suite bathroom with double sink unit and double patio doors.
The fully fitted kitchen has a high quality finish with stone worksurfaces, ample floor and wall units, modern electric goods, room for a large dining table and a separate utility room. A glass door leads to the internal courtyard which has 2 large built in barbecues and stairs up to an elevated garden which is prepared for a swimming pool to be installed.
Continuing up to the second floor of the main house there are 2 front bedrooms with access to a full wrap around terrace, a shared family bathroom and the fourth bedroom which has an external staircase up to the roof solarium.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this lovely property.
Consumption: Grade E - 127kW
Emissions: Grade D - 22kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €580.13 per annum
- Refuse fees: €200.32 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Build Size 344 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,000 (£30,731)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €351,000 (£299,624)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €390,000 (£332,916)
- Transfer tax 7% €27,300 (£23,304)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 35 mins255 km
- Almeria (LEI)43 mins61.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 59 mins189.2 km