Villa for sale in Vera Playa
€175,000 ~ £148,951 *
This fantastic terraced villa is located in the surroundings of Puerta Rey, just a short walk to all amenities including the beautiful sandy beaches of Vera Playa, bars, restaurants and the local bus route that takes you along the coast to many resorts including Garrucha & Mojacar.
The property belongs to a very well maintained community with access to a swimming pool, gardens and tennis courts.
The property is very unique as it was originally contructed as a bungalow, however the owners have developed it now into a 2 storey property which could be used as two seperate living accommodations.
The downstairs is accessed through the gated andalucian style courtyard with direct access from the road, this area offers a shaded seating area and can easily be made very private. There are 2 sets of sliding glass doors providing access into the large lounge and dining room. the doors flood the room with sunlight. For those cooler evenings the lounge features a pellet burner.
A short hallway leads down to the first double bedroom and the family shower room which consists of a modern sink unit, toilet and a large walk in glass shower.
The spacious kitchen comes with ample storage wall and floor units, stone work surfaces and a breakfast room.
To the rear of the property there is a small courtyard with an understair store room / utility room which houses the water boiler. This boiler is a back up as the property does have solar hot water.
Leading up the stairs you have the second double bedroom and a space which is currently used as a third bedroom. On the upper floor is a shower room, a WC and second lounge with open plan kitchen. With direct access from the second lounge, there is a great terrace with elevated views and a sprial staircase that leads up to another roof solarium where the solar panels and salilites are installed.
Contact us today on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing of this unique property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins208.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins85.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins143.1 km
Consumption: Grade D - 109kW
Emissions: Grade D - 21kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €14.69 per month
- IBI property tax: €226.17 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 111 m²
- Build Size 113 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,553)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,500 (£12,342)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €157,500 (£134,056)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €175,000 (£148,951)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,250 (£10,427)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005