Villa for sale SOLD in Turre
€275,000 ~ £236,968 *
This is a superb two storey villa with three bedrooms and three bathrooms set in the heart of a very well known neighbourhood just a 15 minutes walk to the local village of Turre. Turre offers an all year round lively atmosphere with all amenities including bars, shops, restaurants, international supermarket, banks and bakery etc. This location is perfect for anyone who is looking for a quiet lifestyle with the town facilities within walking distance, and only 10 minutes drive to the beach.
The property offers a large floor plan of 149m2 and has recently been refurbished throughout to offer a modern and high quality finish which includes new garden landscaping, new paintwork inside and out, new swimming pool, new doors and new furniture.
The private plot of land is fully walled and has a gated driveway with space for several vehicles or a motorhome and a direct entrance into the kitchen, ideal for offloading shopping from the car and disabled access as there are no steps.
There is a pedestrian gate from the road, leading you into the grounds that have been designed to offer a low maintenance lifestyle with a small garden for anyone who would like to plant further trees etc.
Walking up to the pool area you are greeted by the fantastic backdrop of the Cabrera mountains and a beautiful private swimming pool with terracing and atrificial grass for people to be able to sit around the pool and enjoy this great space.
You enter the villa via a large south facing terrace which has a pull out sun blind and offers the perfect area for outdoor dining and entertaining.
Internally this beautiful villa consists of a large entrance hallway. On the right is the lounge and dining room which is a fantastic size with large sliding patio doors leading out to a walled terrace area and a window with views over the swimming pool. The full equipped kitchen comes with modern appliances, ample units and workspace as well as a separate utility room, the room has been designed with glass bricks set into the 2 walls to bring as much light in as possible.Across the hallways is the first double bedroom with built in wardrobes, the family bathroom and the under stairs storage cupboard. Upstairs you will find the second guest bedroom which comes with double build in wardrobes, a juliet balcony overlooking the garden and pool and a private en suite bathroom. Also on the upper floor is the most spectacular master bedroom with an incredible amount of space as well as a walk in shower en suite.
The is air conditioning installed in the bedrooms, the lounge is pre-installed for anyone that would like a unit.
Please contact us today at Spanish Property Choice to arrange a viewing!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins213.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)51 mins76.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins147.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 186kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €13.22 per month
- IBI property tax: €438.60 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 150 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 9 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €24,500 (£21,112)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €247,500 (£213,271)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €275,000 (£236,968)
- Transfer tax 7% €19,250 (£16,588)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005