Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojácar
€169,750 ~ £151,651 *
***SOLD JUNE 2022***
This is a lovely well maintained duplex/townhouse offering two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The property is situated in a much sought after area of Mojacar, on a well maintained community and is within walking distance to all the amenities that Mojacar has to offer and also to the playa.
Entry to the property is via a small courtyard at the front. This is a lovely area for enjoying the outside living that this area offers. You are then taken into the hall area. This space is large enough and adaptable to allow a seperate dining area being in close proximity to the kitchen area located through an archway.
The kitchen is of a good size and offers ample storage with wall and base units. A door from here will take you outside to the rear enclosed terrace and additional storage for washing machine etc.
The lounge has a fireplace and also double glass doors taking you out on to the front terrace.
The kitchen is of a good size and offers ample storage with wall and base units. A door from here will take you outside to the rear enclosed terrace with additional storage for washing machine etc.
Returning to the hallway there is a good sized living room with double doors taking you out to the front terrace area. There is also a fireplace for those cooler evenings.
On the ground floor you will also find a W.C.
Stairs will lead you up to the first floor where you will find the two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The main room has a terrace and offers views of the communal swimming pool.
The second bedroom is also a good size and has fitted wardrobes. It too offers views of the pool.
Dont miss the opportunity to aquire this lovely home, contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 19 mins222 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour85.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 43 mins156.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 145kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €75.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €164.44 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,975 (£12,485)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,775 (£136,486)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,750 (£151,651)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,883 (£10,616)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005