Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Lobos
€122,000 ~ £104,143 *
A well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse located just 10 minutes drive to the beach and set in the beautiful village of Los Lobos which has several bars, minimarket, health centre and a school. Nearby towns such as San Juan, Cuevas de Almanzora and Pulpi are all easily accessed by the motorway and toll road.
The townhouse is set at the end of a quiet street in a row of 6 properties which all enjoy the fantastic views over the countryside and riverbed in front. A footpath leads up to the front entrance where there is a gated terrace.
As you enter the property on the ground floor you will find the 4th bedroom which is currently used as a dining room and a fully equipped family shower room.
The living room is a great space with views to the front terrace and also the internal courtyard.
The kitchen comes with enough space for a breakfast table and also consists of a pantry and direct access to the courtyard.
On the upper floor there are 3 double bedrooms. The first bedroom has built in wardrobes and shares a sunny terrace with the second adjacent bedroom. The rear bedroom also has fitted wardrobes as well as a private external staircase up to the roof solarium.
There are nets installed on the windows and air conditioning installed throughout the entire property.
Contact us to arrange a viewing today!
Consumption: Grade E - 151kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €319.94 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 89 m²
- Build Size 124 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,200 (£7,853)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €109,800 (£93,729)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €122,000 (£104,143)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,540 (£7,290)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins194.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 7 mins102 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins128.6 km