Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Turre
€129,000 ~ £115,165 *
A spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom south facing townhouse located in Turre just a short walk from the town centre where you will find a large selection of bars, restaurants and shops as well as a beautiful town centre square and a weekly street market.
The property belongs to a well maintained community which is elevated above the village offering a swimming pool with fantastic views, gardens and an underground parking space all for a small charge of 44€ per month.
To make the most of the incredible views the house is designed with the living space on the ground level and the bedrooms are downstairs. On the ground floor there is a lounge and dining room with an open archway taking you through into the family shower room and double bedroom which has fitted wardrobes.
From the lounge there is an opening into the fully equipped kitchen which includes modern appliances and a glass door leading out onto a small utility balcony.
Due to the open plan style, the entire floor is bright and airy with views from every window.
Downstairs on the lower level is a full utility room with additional storage, a sink and a second fridge freezer.
The family bathroom has a modern finish, storage unit and a full size bath tub.
The second bedroom has views over the terrace and fitted wardrobes whilst the third bedroom has patio doors out onto the south facing terrace which enjoys the picturesque mountain views and village.
A beautifully presented house in a very sought after location.
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing of this lovely home.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 12 mins215.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins75 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins150 km
Consumption: Grade E - 137kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €44.19 per month
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 99 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 12 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,900 (£8,838)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,100 (£103,648)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,000 (£115,165)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,030 (£8,062)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005