Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojácar
€220,000 ~ £189,574 *
***SOLD FEBRUARY 2022***
This is a magnificent duplex located within walking distance of all the amenities that Mojacar Playa has to offer, including the Parque Comercial, bars, restaurants, pharmacy and supermarkets.
It is also within walking distance of the wonderful beaches that Mojacar has to offer.
The duplex is sitiuated on one of the most prestigious complexes in the area, Residencial Samay, which offers well maintained gardens, communal swimming pools and tennis court.
The ample plot is gated with its own parking area.
Access is via ground level and this takes you in to a large open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area.
The lounge/dining area has direct access to a large private terrace area offering views of the community.
The kitchen is a good size with natural light and offering lots of storage space with wall and base units.
Also located on this floor is a bathroom with shower and a storage room.
Stairs will take you up to the first floor where there are three good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. Here you will also find a fully fitted family bathroom.
The master bedroom enjoys sea views.
There is also a large underbuild to this property, ideal for converting to a further bedroom, office or mancave!
There is a chance to purchase a car with this property for 2000€. The car is a rematriculated Rover 75 Connoisseur 2.5 litre petrol engine with approximately 60,000 miles on the clock.
Contact us today on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins219.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins153.7 km
Consumption: Grade D - 84kW
Emissions: Grade C - 15kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €54.25 per month
- IBI property tax: €390.84 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 207 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,000 (£16,372)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €198,000 (£170,617)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €220,000 (£189,574)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,400 (£13,270)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005