Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
€127,500 ~ £113,906 *
**SOLD DECEMBER 2021**
This superb 2 bedroom 2 bathroom penthouse is situated in one of the very sought after Al Andalus communities. The private gated urbanisation offers something for everyone including the beautifully kept gardens, children’s playground, indoor heated swimming pool, outdoor communal pool and private sheltered parking space.
The local aqua park, commercial centre and supermarket are all within a short 15 minute walk. The local beaches where you can find bars and restaurants are just 20 minutes walk away or you can catch the local bus from just outside of the community.
The penthouse has a gated staircase that leads in to the amazing terrace which runs the full front of the property, creating several terrace areas ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining. The views over the countryside and towards the Western mountains are spectacular.
Internally the property has a spacious living and dining area which features sliding patio doors out onto the terrace and an additional side window which floods the room with sunlight.
The kitchen is fully equipped with electrical goods, ample cabinets and a glass door out on to the utility and storage terrace.
Along the hallway there is the first bedroom with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and the master suite which has fitted wardrobes, bathroom and patio doors onto the terrace.
This is a lovely property, ideally located.
Contact us to arrange a viewing
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins205.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)58 mins86.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins140.1 km
Consumption: Grade G - 185kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.10 per month
- IBI property tax: €288.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 116 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,750 (£8,710)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €114,750 (£102,515)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €127,500 (£113,906)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,925 (£7,973)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005