Apartment for sale in Palomares
€104,000 ~ £87,966 *
This ground floor 2 bedroom apartment is situated on a beautiful community set in the heart of the coastal village of Palomares. The local shops, bank, bars, supermarket and restaurants are all within walking distance and the beachfront is only 2km away.
The gated complex consists of well maintained communal areas, a large swimming pool and underground parking which is accessed via a staircase just outside of the apartment.
5 steps lead up to the private gated terrace, this slight elevation means that although you are in the village centre you can still enjoy great views of the olive fields and surrounding mountains.
The covered part of the terrace has been enclosed with large sliding doors and shutters, creating a larger living space and fantastic additional seating area or potential separate dining room.
The main living space is open plan and consists of a dining area, living room with built in wall shelving and a fitted kitchen.
A hallway leads from the lounge down to the guest shower room and first bedroom which is a great size and features fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has a walk through closet area and an en suite bathroom / utility space.
Both bedrooms have patio doors that lead into the large private courtyard which houses a large garden shed.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 163kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €34.19 per month
- IBI property tax: €227.51 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 94 m²
- Build Size 64 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,400 (£6,259)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €93,600 (£79,170)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €104,000 (£87,966)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,280 (£6,158)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins206.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins95.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins140.6 km