Villa for sale in Turre
€162,000 ~ £138,288 *
We are pleased to present this recently constructed three bedroom and 2 bathroom semi-detached Villa located in the popular town of Turre.
Turre is a thriving town offering all your daily requirements such as supermarkets, banks, bars, restaurants, medical centre etc. It also has a weekly market where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and household items.
Access to the property is via a gated entrance, which if wanted could be used as vehicle access.
This will take you into a good sized area which is ideal for the al fresco living and dining that this area offers. It is a gravelled space which is ideal for low maintenance.
The front door takes you in to the large open plan living and dining space. A light and bright area due to the double aspect windows.
From here a door leads you to the galley style kitchen with white goods and offering lots of storage space with both wall and floor units.
A door takes you out to the rear terrace.
Again from the lounge/dining area you access the bedrooms and bathrooms all located off a small hallway. The master bedroom, offers an en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, bidet and toilet.
The bedroom is a good size with fitted wardrobes.
The second bedroom is directly opposite the master bedroom and between them is the family bathroom with a shower.
The third double bedroom is also located off this hallway and again of a good size with a fitted wardrobe.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade B
Emissions: Grade B
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €255.58 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 91 m²
- Build Size 214 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,200 (£11,268)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €145,800 (£124,459)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €162,000 (£138,288)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,340 (£9,680)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins216.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins75.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins150.4 km