Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€145,000 ~ £122,634 *
**** SOLD MARCH 2022****
A south facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located within the elevated community of Puerto Marina in Mojacar Playa. The community offers communal swimming pools and easy walking access down to the beachfront and bars etc.
Situated on the third floor, the apartment has stair access from the parking area where there is a private lock up garage included in the sale.
The apartment has a gated entrance which leads on to the incredible private terrace, from here you can enjoy the open views of the Mediterranean sea and surrounding mountains. There are electric sun blinds over the seating areas where you can enjoy the all day sun especially in the winter months due to the southern orientation.
Internally the apartment has a modern design with a spacious lounge and dining room. Large patio doors flood the room with sunlight however there are roll down shutters on all windows and doors.
The open plan kitchen is fitted with ample storage cabinets and the electric goods have all been installed very recently.
Leading off the lounge you will find the first bedroom which has twin beds with pull out beds underneath and fitted wardrobes. The family shower room has under sink storage as a large glass walk in shower.
The master bedroom is a fantastic size with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom and patio doors leading out onto the main terrace.
This is a must see apartment, contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 21 mins224.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins87.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 46 mins158.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 89kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €88.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €228.31 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 105 m²
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£9,726)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,500 (£110,370)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €145,000 (£122,634)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,150 (£8,584)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005