Apartment for sale in Turre
€89,995 ~ £76,120 *
We are happy to bring you the opportunity to purchase a large ground floor apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, centrally located in the traditional Spanish town of Turre.
Turre has a thriving population and has all the amenities on hand that you require. Supermarket, bank, medical centre, bars, restaurants etc.
As mentioned the apartment is centrally located near Plaza Major, so all amenities are within a short walking distance.
Access through the main door will take you directly in to the large open plan living and dining space.
From here a small hallway will take you to the master bedroom. This is a lovely large room with fitted wardrobes and it enjoys an en-suite bathroom with a shower. It is also fully tiled for easy maintenance.
Leaving here and moving up the hallway will take you to the second twin bedroom and finally to the next twin bedroom. Both of these rooms have a view on to the interior private courtyard.
Returning to the living/dining space a further corridor will take you to the fully fitted family bathroom, again this is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
At the opposite end of the hallway a door will take you in to the light and bright kitchen. This has lots of storage with wall and base units and also offers a separate storage area.
From here a glazed door will lead you out to the private courtyard space, ideal for table and chairs and sitting out to enjoy the sunshine.
This is a lovely maintained property in the heart of a traditional Spanish town, air conditioning throughout which converts to heating for those cooler evenings.
It also has an underground parking space. Lift access runs from the garage up to the top floor of the community, however there is a flight of stairs to reach the communal roof terrace and then to the swimming pool.
The property is sold fully furnished.
Contact us to arrange a viewing today.
Consumption: Grade E - 147kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €63.86 per month
- IBI property tax: €264.81 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 108 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,000 (£5,075)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,996 (£68,508)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,995 (£76,120)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,300 (£5,328)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins213.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins74.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins147.8 km