Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Los Lobos
€105,000 ~ £90,683 *
**SOLD DECEMBER 2021**
This lovely property is located in a small friendly village which is just a 10 minutes drive away from the beaches and the local area has many facilities including a bar/restaurant, a filling station and a small convenience store meaning most of your basic needs are taken care of.
The property is accessed up a few steps where there is a small seating area looking over the communal area with that all important pool not too far away. Access is through the main front door into the house where you find the main lounge which has air conditioning fitted along with a built in fireplace, also this room gives access to the downstairs bathroom and stairs leading down to the large private garage which comes with a superb storage room which is at a premium in Spain. Going through the lounge into the kitchen/ dining room which is open to the main kitchen area there are ample storage cupboards and base units and this area is bright and airy throughout and this area also comes with a central island and air conditioning. Also just off from the kitchen there is a small courtyard which houses the electric water boiler and washing machine.
Going upstairs there is a first floor landing where you will also find a twin bedroom with a balcony and two further double bedrooms one with Juliet balcony, and one with a larger terrace where you can easily place some external table and chairs where you can sit and relax. You also have the family bathroom on this level that is bright and modern in design.
Going further upstairs you find another kitchen designed for use with the roof solarium to save the need for going up and down the stairs to get the all important refreshments. The roof solarium has views of the complex incuding the pool area as well as the surrounding mountains and is large enough to house a sofa and several chairs again from where you can enjoy the lovely Spanish sunshine.
A lovely property at a very sensible price, so book your viewing now.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins194.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins101.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins128.4 km
Consumption: Grade E - 158kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €75.17 per month
- IBI property tax: €416.99 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,477)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,500 (£81,615)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €105,000 (£90,683)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,350 (£6,348)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005