Apartment for sale SOLD in Turre
€79,000 ~ £69,757 *
**** SOLD MAY 2022****
This is a lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located in the heart of the busy bustling town of Turre.
Turre is ideal for those wanting all the amenities on their doorstep and offers a lively weekly market, supermarkets, hairdressers, banks, health centre and plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from.
The apartment is located on first floor and has either lift or stair access.
The main door leads you in to a small hallway and from here you have access to the open plan lounge and dining room. This is a lovely light space thanks to the glass patio doors taking you to the private balcony enjoying views of the local town.
Returning to the lounge/diner a door will take you to the kitchen and also one of the bedrooms.
Ideally the kitchen is also connected to the lounge/diner via a serving hatch.
Here you will find plenty of storage with both wall and base units and a door leading you out to the private courtyard area.
Continuing on you are led to a double bedroom (currently being used as a twin), again a lovely light room with ceiling light/fan and fitted wardrobe.
The family bathroom is located off the living area and is fully fitted with bath, overhead shower, sink, bidet and toilet and is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
Opposite is a further double bedroom again with ceiling fan and fitted wardrobe. A glass patio door will take you out on to a small balcony again enjoying views of the town.
The property also offers an allocated underground parking bay.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins213.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins74.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins147.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 171kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €39.11 per month
- IBI property tax: €149.37 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,900 (£4,327)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,100 (£62,781)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,000 (£69,757)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,530 (£4,883)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005