Village House for sale RESERVED in Los Lobos
€124,950 ~ £111,549 *
***RESERVED JULY 2022***
We have the pleasure to bring to you a three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in the picturesque village of Los Lobos
Los Lobos is a small mountain village, midway between Cueves del Almanzora and San Juan de los Terreros, with superb mountain views. The village is populated with a mixture of Spanish and English residents.
The property is accessed from the road into a walled and gated area to a covered terrace. This is a good sized area and can easily accommodate a table and chairs perfect for alfresco living and dining.
The main door leads into an hallway and on the left is the door opening into the main living room. This is a good sized room, bright and airy with a feature pellet burning fire, 2 ceiling fans and double doors that lead back out onto the covered terrace.
Across the hall from this living room is a second living/study area. Again this is a good size room, bright and airy with an air conditioning unit.
Continuing down hall you access a small bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. This bathroom is tiled for easy maintenance.
A separate large fully fitted kitchen compliments this level and is complete with a good range of wall and base units plus appliances. The kitchen is big enough for a table and chairs. Additionally a small pantry enables storage . There is also a very useful utility room just off the kitchen.
An air conditioning unit provides climate control.
From here a small L shaped external area leads to another store room and a brick built BBQ. This area also provides access to the large garage-plus storage area. A flight of steps lead up to the solarium that provides beautiful mountain views.
Heading back into the property an internal stair case leads up to the first floor where the three bedrooms are situated. Two of the bedrooms are good sized doubles and bedroom 3 is slightly smaller and can accomodate a double bed.
Air conditioning units, ceiling fans, and built in wardrobes are fitted in each room.
Central heating is installed in the property.
This is a great property so if you would like more information or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins194.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 6 mins102 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins128.7 km
Consumption: Grade E - 163kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €328.27 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 193 m²
- Build Size 126 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,495 (£8,477)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,455 (£100,394)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €124,950 (£111,549)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,747 (£7,808)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005