Villa for sale in Mojacar
€490,000 ~ £437,448 *
This is an opportunity to purchase a good sized villa in the heart of Mojacar located within a large plot of land.
The property is walled and gated and access is via a large gate, which can be used as a pedestrian gate or opened further for vehicle access. Here you will find an established garden with lawns and trees and the crazy paving driveway takes you to the large garage located underneath the villa.
From here you have access to a large storage room with a window for ventilaton. This is an ideal space for storage or even a work room /man cave!
Walking around the villa through the garden area will take you to a lovely bespoke seating area with a built in BBQ, ideal for al fresco dining.
Continuing round will take you up some white washed stairs to the main door.
From here you will access a large hallway.
On the right hand side is a large bright living/dining room. As mentioned the room is light and bright and has glass doors taking you out to the elevated arched terrace, which offers stunning views of the garden.
This space also enjoys a fireplace.
Continuing along the hallway there is the large fully fitted kitchen, with abundant storage in the form of wall and base units. From here there is a serving archway connecting to the lounge/diner.
A door leading from the kitchen takes you to the utility room with an access door.
The ground floor offers a bedroom with fitted wardrobe a family bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet, fully tiled for easy maintenance. A large double bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and a separate storage area.
Stairs will then take you up to the first floor.
There is a landing area and this has doors taking you out to the upper terrace area, a large space with traditional arches and views of the Mediterranean sea.
On this floor is the master bedroom, a lovely large room with fitted wardrobes and doors leading you out on to the large terrace area with those lovely views. There is also an en-suite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet and as with the family bathroom, fully tiled for easy maintenance.
This is a lovely property, contact us today to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins220.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)58 mins84.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins155.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 162kW
Emissions: Grade E - 29kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €614.22 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 700 m²
- Build Size 150 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €46,000 (£41,067)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €441,000 (£393,703)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €490,000 (£437,448)
- Transfer tax 7% €34,300 (£30,621)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005