Apartment for sale in Turre
€67,999 ~ £59,976 *
This is a delightful beautifully maintained two bedroom, one bathroom first floor apartment located in Los Acacias in the heart of Turre.
Turre is a traditional Spanish town and offers plenty of amenities with bars, restaurants, banks, supermarkets, shops etc. and ideally you are within a very short drive to the town of Mojacar where you can enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches.
A communal door will take you in to the apartment block and then stairs or the lift will take you to the first floor.
The front door takes you in to a small hallway and then to a lovely bright and light space, compromising of an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Double glass doors will take you out to the balcony area, large enough for a table and chairs so that you can enjoy the mountain views.
This space has ceiling fans to maintain an ambient temperature.
The kitchen area offers ample storage and comes with a fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor and washing machine.
From the living area you access the double bedroom with a window out to the private courtyard area. This room has fitted wardrobes and a ceiling fan/light.
Returning to the living area and accessing the hallway will take you to the fully fitted family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, basin and toilet. This room is tiled for easy maintenace.
You then come to the second bedroom, a good size and with a ceiling light/fan and door access to the courtyard.
There is access to the communal solarium, with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
This is a lovely property, ideal for a lock up and leave holiday home, an investment property or a forever home.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins219.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)54 mins77.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins153.7 km
Consumption: Grade G - 192kW
Emissions: Grade F - 37kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €30.19 per month
- IBI property tax: €135.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,800 (£3,352)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €61,199 (£53,978)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €67,999 (£59,976)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,760 (£4,198)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005