Apartment for sale RESERVED in Los Gallardos
€55,000 ~ £49,136 *
**** SOLD FOR FULL ASKING PRICE - JANUARY 2023 ****
A south facing 2 bedroom apartment situated in the heart of the traditional village of Los Gallardos and walking distance to the local bars, shops and restaurants. The property is easily access from the E15 motorway and is only a 10 minute drive to the coastline villages such as Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar Playa.
The community is well maintained and has a secure entrance hallway, lift access and a very large communal roof terrace where the owner has created a private seating area where you can enjoy the incredible views over the village, surrounding mountains and out towards Mojacar and the Mediterranean Sea.
Internally this first floor spacious apartment consists of an open plan living space. The kitchen is a great size and includes a built in washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob. The cabinets offer ample storage space and create a divide from the dining table and lounge. At the end of the room are double patio doors leading out onto the balcony where you can enjoy the views and sunlight that’s floods into the room.
There are 2 great sized bedrooms, one having patio doors onto the front balcony. The family bathroom comes with a bathtub and overhead shower and additional under sink storage.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours208 km
- Almeria (LEI)43 mins69.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 25 mins142.2 km
Emissions: Grade F - 30kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €30.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €113.98 per annum
- Refuse fees: €106.79 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 77 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,500 (£2,233)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,500 (£44,222)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €55,000 (£49,136)
- Transfer tax 7% €3,850 (£3,440)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005