Villa for sale RESERVED in Mojácar
€129,000 ~ £109,798 *
Casa Sapphire is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom linked villa located on a quiet no through road in Mojacar Playa. Set just 800 meters from the beachfront, this small community offers the peace and quiet of the Mojacar countryside whilst being walking distance from bars, restaurants, shops and the promenade. At the end of the road there is a footpath that leads into the surrounding fields where you can walk for hours enjoying the incredible scenery.
Due to being a cul-de-sac, most residents park directly outside of their properties or there is a small car parking area at the entrance of the street.
To the front of the property is a large gated South facing terrace as well as a covered porch with security bars and storage.
Internally the house consists of a fitted kitchen with archway through into the living and dining room. There is a corner open fireplace, air conditioning and large sliding patio doors leading out onto the rear terrace, from here you can enjoy picturesque views of the Mojacar mountains and access the roof terrace via a private staircase.
There are 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and additional overhead storage units and a family bathroom.
This property is ideal for a family home or an investment as it holds a tourist licence, allowing for short term rentals over the busy summer holiday period.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 16 mins221.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins85.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 42 mins156.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 123kW
Emissions: Grade D - 22kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €44.66 per month
- IBI property tax: €186.46 per annum
- Refuse fees: €150.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 109 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,553)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,900 (£8,426)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,100 (£98,819)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,000 (£109,798)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,030 (£7,686)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005