Apartment for sale in Turre
€129,500 ~ £111,076 *
This spacious 3 bedroom penthouse apartment is located on the outskirts of the bustling town of Turre where you can find all amenities such as a weekly market, supermarkets, banks, schools and a wide selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
The community offers a quiet setting with incredible views over the town and Sierra Cabrera mountains and also enjoys a communal swimming pool, gardens and underground parking.
Access to the property is via just one flight of stairs, leading directly into the very bright and open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. The living space is a generous size with picturesque views out of the patio doors over to the aforementioned mountains. The modern kitchen has ample floor and wall cabinets as well as new electric appliances.
Along the hallway you will find the family shower room as well as a separate family bathroom.
The first of the 3 bedrooms is currently used as a craft room, the second and third bedroom both come with fitted wardrobes.
The private south facing terrace runs the full front of the property and can be accessed from the lounge and master bedroom.
A central air conditioning and heating system is installed throughout.
An ideally situated property in an ideal location.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins215.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins75 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins150 km
Consumption: Grade E - 85kW
Emissions: Grade D - 15kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €35.68 per month
- IBI property tax: €174.70 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 113 m²
- Build Size 82 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Central Heating
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,573)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,950 (£8,534)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,550 (£99,968)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,500 (£111,076)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,065 (£7,775)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,287)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005