Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
€117,500 ~ £103,753 *
This is a beautifully appointed ground floor, south facing apartment, offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and located on the popular community of Veranda Agua in Las Salinas, Vera Playa.
The community offers a swimming pool, gym, padel court, children´s playground and also a communal hot tub.
Access to the property is through the private garden entrance, taking you to the main door. The garden is 63m2 with ample room for tables, chairs and sun loungers, so that you can enjoy outdoor living and dining.
There is also a terraced area outside of the lounge/dining area.
From here you are led into the light and bright lounge/dining area. This is tastefully decorated and modern with white painted walls and ceiling.
A door on the left will take you to the first of the large double bedrooms. Views from the double glass doors look out to the garden area.
The bedroom is complete with fitted wardrobes and fully fitted en-suite bathroom offering bathtub, overhead shower, hand basin, bidet and w.c. Ideally it also has a window.
Returning to the lounge/dining room, you then have the kitchen. This is a good space with ample storage units in the form of wall and base cupboards.
A glass door will take you to the rear terrace area, ideal for storage.
The second bathroom also offers a bathtub with overhead shower, hand basin and w.c.
The second bedroom is also a really good size and again offers fitted wardrobes.
An ideal opportunity to purchase a lovely property in a perfect location.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins206.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins86.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins140.5 km
Emissions: Grade G - 67kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €76.62 per month
- IBI property tax: €258.23 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 122 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,750 (£7,726)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €105,750 (£93,377)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €117,500 (£103,753)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,225 (£7,263)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005