Village House for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€89,000 ~ £78,499 *
**** S0LD 2022 ****
An opportunity to purchase a village house with three bedrooms and one bathroom located in the heart of Mojacar Pueblo.
The pueblo is located 10 minutes from Mojacar Playa and has many amenitites to offer anyone living there. It is steeped in history and enjoys an intimate feel.
The property is located on one of the traditional white washed cobbled streets.
Access via the main door will lead you in to a hallway.
Directly to your left is the kitchen area. This is empty, allowing you to build your own bespoke kitchen, incorporating all the white goods and storage that you would like. There is a window on to the street for light and ventilation.
Returning to the hallway, you pass a inbuilt wall cupboard with glass doors. A lovely feature and useful storage area for your nice things!
The hallway continues, however it does open out so could be used for an office or craft space or even a dining room.
Finally a lounge at the end of the corridor, light with two windows.
Returning towards the kitchen, you then have stairs taking you to the first floor of the property and a corridor with all the bedrooms and bathroom leading off from here.
At the end of the corridor is a bedroom with window.
Next to this is a further bedroom, again with a window for ventilation and a ceilng fan/light.
Then we move on to the family bathroom. This has a bathtub with overhead shower, handbasin and w.c. It is fully tiled for easy maintenance and enjoys a window for ventilatiion and natural light.
The third bedroom is a large room with beams.
Stairs from the landing area take you to a private terrace enjoying both sea and village vistas.
Here you will find a good sized storage area, ideal for a utility, man cave or additional accommodation.
A further set of steps will take you to the solarium, again those lovely views.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins217.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins79.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins151.4 km
Consumption: Grade E - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €244.50 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 116 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,900 (£5,204)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,100 (£70,649)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,000 (£78,499)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,230 (£5,495)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005