Apartment for sale in Garrucha
€114,900 ~ £102,577 *
Lovely 3 bedroom apartment in Los Farmaceuticos, on the outskirts of Garrucha but only a 5 minute walk to the nearest shops and 10 minutes to the beach. The apartment is situated away from the main road and due to its elevated position it boasts some amazing views of the coast, Garrucha and Mojacar playa.
The complex has a great pool and game room which makes it a great family home or lock up and leave. When you enter this newly decorated apartment you have the kitchen in the back with newly fitted units, a window and a breakfast bar that divides it from the living room. The living room has a ceiling fan and can accommodate 2 sofas and some furniture. It has a large window and patio door which leads you onto the private terrace which has those amazing coastal views and can easily accommodate a table and chairs.
Back through the living room and under an archway leads to a hallway from which you access the family bathroom, a separate w.c. and the 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms have windows, fitted wardrobes and are all doubles. The pool area is extensive and has plenty of space for sun loungers.
The complex has plenty of parking spaces and water usage is included within the community fee charges.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins217.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)52 mins80.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins151.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 158kW
Emissions: Grade E - 29kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €65.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €118.66 per annum
- Refuse fees: €150.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 78 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,490 (£7,579)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,410 (£92,319)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €114,900 (£102,577)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,043 (£7,180)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005