Villa for sale in Cuevas del Almanzora
€1,100,000 ~ £936,265 *
This spectacular detached villa is situated in the small coastal village of Cala Panizo on a corner elevated private plot of land with both vehicle and pedestrian entrances.
The property offers a spacious private villa, independent apartment which can be used as part of the main home and a separate office space which could be rented out or used privately.
The grounds are immaculately kept with an automatic watering system and boast grass gardens, established palm trees and plants as well as a large selection of terraces. The boundary walls, driveway and entire exterior of the property is finished with a high-quality yellow marble which is locally sourced and will never require any painting.
The villa has off road parking with a double car port as well as a large under build garage which houses the water heaters and oil tanks, several storage rooms, workshop and direct access internally to the property.
The apartment which has external and internal access is currently used for a rental income. It consists of a living and dining room open plan to the fully fitted kitchen with electrical appliances and patio doors leading on to a private south facing terrace. There are 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a shared bathroom.
The main home is spread over 3 floors and provides ample space for family living.
On the ground floor there is a bright and airy entrance hallway, from here there is a passageway to the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, direct access to the office with toilet and an archway leading in to the main sitting room and kitchen. The main living space of the floor is focused around the views and large glass windows boast the incredible view out onto the gardens.
Patio doors lead both from the lounge and the entrance hallway onto the raised covered terrace. Steps lead down to the private swimming pool and jacuzzi where you can enjoy the privacy and surrounding views.
On the first floor you will find a library and seating area, 2 double bedrooms with a shared terrace, family bathroom and a storage and linen area.
On the second floor there is an open landing space and access to the roof solarium where you can enjoy 360 degree views of the surrounding mountains and out to the Mediterranean Sea.
The property comes with many additional features such as:
.nets on all windows
.Tilt and open feature on all windows and doors
.fuel central heating
.full alarm system
.all rooms having satellite TV and internet
.2200L drinking water tank
.50000L water tank for gardens
This is an incredible property offering so much space and business opportunity.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours188.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 14 mins101.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 26 mins122.9 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €1,852.07 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,177 m²
- Build Size 386 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,553)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €107,000 (£91,073)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €990,000 (£842,639)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €1,100,000 (£936,265)
- Transfer tax 7% €77,000 (£65,539)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005