Villa for sale SOLD in Villaricos
€224,995 ~ £198,448 *
***SOLD SEPTEMBER 2022***
A wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detatched villa in the beautiful coastal village of Villaricos.
The villa is in a quiet road just 50 meters off the coast road with the beach just on the other side.
The property has a walled boundery with a gated pedestrian entrance.
The plot is mainly tiled for minimum maintanence with boarders containing native plants requiring minimum tending too.
As you enter the property you have a round entrance hall with a raised ceiling containing small windows around the top, this allows plenty of light.
The lounge is another light and airy room with access to the dining room and the kitchen. There is also a set of french doors leading out the front terrace.
The dining room is spacious with seating for six.
The fully fitted kitchen has granite worktops a double fridge freezer, electric hob and oven and a dishwasher. There are plenty of storage units and a lot of usable work surface.
Moving through the entrance hallway you have a utility room with access to the outside.
Moving forward you then have a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The family bathroom offers an enclosed shower, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
There is also a spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom containing a large enclosed shower with a vanity unit, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
All bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The property also boasts a large roof solarium with lovely 360º views from the sea to the mountains behind.
A fantastic property in a lovely location that must be seen to be appreciated. Contact us today!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins209.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins90.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins143.8 km
Consumption: Grade E - 164kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €48.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €173.13 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 274 m²
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£17,199)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,496 (£178,603)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €224,995 (£198,448)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,750 (£13,891)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005