Apartment for sale in Vera
€54,950 ~ £49,091 *
This two bedroom, one bathroom property is located very close to the town center of Vera, a traditional working Spanish town full of life with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops etc. and a huge Saturday market filling the streets of the town with everything on offer.
Access is via a security door and steps or a lift will take you upto the first floor where the apartment is located.
Entering the property will take you directly into a hallway that accesses all the rooms. Located here is also the a storage area currently used as a wardrobe for the master bedroom.
There is an open plan living/dining and kitchen space.
The lounge/dining area is large and light thanks to the 3 single doors, one taking you out to the private terrace.
The kitchen is fully fitted and located at the rear of the living area. It contains ample storage and an integral microwave, oven and hob. There is also a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Both bedrooms are of a good size with the main bedroom having access to the large terrace and the second bedroom enjoying fitted wardrobes.
The family bathroom is fully fitted with bathtub, overhead shower, bidet and w.c. and handbasin.
There is an air conditioning unit that services the apartment.
Ideally the charge for internet is included within the community fees.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 59 mins198.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)53 mins81.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 24 mins133 km
Consumption: Grade F - 148kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €21.20 per month
- IBI property tax: €110.66 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,495 (£2,229)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,455 (£44,182)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €54,950 (£49,091)
- Transfer tax 7% €3,847 (£3,436)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005