Apartment for sale in Turre
€99,995 ~ £84,571 *
A superb spacious 3 bedroom apartment located in the bustling market town of Turre. The town square and all amenities which include banks, bars, supermarkets, post office and schools are just a few minutes walk away and the coast can be reached within a 10 minute drive.
The community is well maintained and although this apartment is located on the fourth floor it can be easily accessed via the elevated street behind from the third floor.
As you enter this bright and airy home there is an entrance hallway and storage space.
The corridor directly in front leads to the fully fitted kitchen which comes with ample cabinets, work surface area and electrical goods.
Continuing to the front of the apartment is the first bathroom, double bedroom and spacious lounge and dining room with patio doors leading out onto the amazing private terrace. This large terrace offers various seating areas, a dining space, utility and incredible views over the town, countryside and surrounding mountains.
Along a separate corridor from the entrance are the second and third bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
A fantastic property in the ideal location for someone that wants to live within a town but who can still enjoy fantastic views.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins215 km
- Almeria (LEI)47 mins74.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins149.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 208kW
Emissions: Grade G - 40kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €22.57 per month
- IBI property tax: €237.02 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 121 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£5,920)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,996 (£76,114)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,995 (£84,571)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,000 (£5,920)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005