Villa for sale in Mojacar
€399,995 ~ £357,096 *
This is an opportunity to acquire a four bedroom, three bathroom south facing villa with sea views located in the popular coastal town of Mojacar.
Ideally the property is only 150 meters from the beach and local restaurants.
Mojacar is a beautiful coastal town offering lots of amenities such as bars, restaurants, doctors, shops and a shopping centre in addition to a lovely coastline enjoying the warm Mediterranean sea.
The property offers a modern and high standard finish and is comprised of:-
4 bedrooms - 1 enjoying an en-suite with a walk in shower, vanity unit and window.
3 bathrooms - made up of the en-suite, a fully fitted family bathroom with jack and jill sink and a downstairs shower room.
Large living room with lots of natural light and a fireplace
Kitchen with ample storage and a breakfast area
Apartment / Office with separate garden and entrance gate - this also has a bathroom.
Private parking for two cars accessed via an electric gate
Lawn garden area with a gazebo and established flower beds
Outside kitchen area
Entertainment area and terraces
Room for a swimming pool (permission would need to be obtained for this)
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 16 mins221.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins85.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins155.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €645.66 per annum
- Refuse fees: €155.68 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 500 m²
- Build Size 203 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €37,000 (£33,031)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €359,996 (£321,386)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €399,995 (£357,096)
- Transfer tax 7% €28,000 (£24,997)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005