Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
€150,000 ~ £128,895 *
We are happy to bring to the market this ideally located end position duplex, located in the heart of popular Las Buganvillas.
Las Buganvillas is a lovely area and has lots of local amenities such as shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. It is within a short walking distance to the lovely beaches of Vera Playa and the fishing village of Garrucha and all the amenities that this town offers is within walking distance also, either along the road or by paseo offering lovely views of the sea.
The duplex is on a gated community offering a large communal garden area and 2 recently reformed swimming pools with grass surroundings.
Access to the property is via a private patio area, large enough for tables and chairs and sun loungers to make the most of the climate and sunshine the area offers.
From here you access via the front door directly in to the light and bright open plan lounge/dining area.
This is a good sized area and there are glass patio doors taking you back out to the private patio area.
From here you access the kitchen area. This feels open plan also as it is connected to the living area by an open doorway and arch.
The kitchen is fully fitted with oven, gas hob, extractor, fridge freezer and washing machine and also offers plenty of storage space.
There is a downstairs shower room.
Stairs will take you to the first floor of the property where the two bedrooms and bathroom are located.
The bathroom is fully fitted with a bath tub, overhead shower, vanity unit and w.c.
The first of the double bedrooms is a good size and light and bright thanks to the glass doors taking you out to the private terrace area, with views over the community and the pool area. It also has a ceiling fan.
The second bedroom is currently being used as a twin and enjoys the same access to the terrace. This room offers a fitted wardrobe and ceiling fan.
Returning to the landing area a further set of stairs will take you to what was the private roof solarium.
At the top of the stairs there is room for storage and then a door leads you to a room that has been constructed by the vendor to incorporate additional sleeping accomodation, ideal for visiting family and guests. With this room the property can be used as a large 3 bedroom house.
There is also a small terrace area from here.
As stated, this is a lovely property in an ideal location, contact us today on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins207.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins141.4 km
Consumption: Grade E - 140kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €60.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €182.72 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 96 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,000 (£10,312)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €135,000 (£116,006)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €150,000 (£128,895)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,500 (£9,023)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005