Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€175,000 ~ £150,378 *
This is a beautifully presented duplex, ideally located El Palmeral, Mojacar.
If offers your two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has a private roof solarium offering stunning sea and mountain views.
Access is from the road, though a wrought iron gateway onto a terraced area which can also act as a private parking space.
From her via the main newly louvered door front door you will be taken into a hallway.
Immediately on your right is the kitchen area. This has been recently renovated and offers ample storage space, over, hob, microwave and frige/freezer.
The space is light thanks to a window which also allows ventilation.
Ideally the room is connected to the living area via an archway.
Continuing along the hallway leads you to the open plan lounge and dining space. This is a lovely light space and very well presented.
Here you will find a fireplace, ideal for those cooler evenings.
At the end of the living room you have glass doors taking you out to your private terrace which overlooks the pool.
The terrace has a toldo so you are able to enjoy the outside living that we have in this area despite the heat!
From the terrace area you have direct access via a gate to the grassed area located around the communal swimming pool. This is ideal for sunbathing and soaking up the warm Spanish sunshine.
Then from here you can accesss the large pool area.
Returning to the hallway and just on the corner to take you up the stairs you have a shower room. This is fully tiled for easy maintenance and offers a walk in shower, vanity unit and w.c.
Continuing up the stairs you reach the first double bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes.
From here you access a private terrace area overlooking the swimming pool. From the terrace is the external stairway taking you up to the private solarium offering you 59m2 of outside space.
The solarium has ample room for outdoor furniture and has a outdoor kitchen area with brick BBQ. From here you enjoy stunning views of the Mediterranean and also the mountains.
Returning to the landing area, the second bedroom is located at the other end. This is another large bedroom currently being used as a twin and offers built in wardrobes.
From here you access another terrace.
Finally the fully fitted family bathroom offering a bath, overhead shower with glass curtain, vanity unit, bidet and w.c. Again this is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
This property is turn key ready and is being sold fully furnished.
It has new bifold doors to the terrace, a newly fitted kitchen and white goods and both bathroom have been updated.
There is a total outside space of 75.56m2 including the solarium, and three patio areas.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 13 mins219.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins153.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €57.92 per month
- IBI property tax: €237.15 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 119 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,500 (£12,460)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €157,500 (£135,340)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €175,000 (£150,378)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,250 (£10,526)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005