Apartment for sale in Valle del Este Golf
€139,950 ~ £124,940 *
We are delighted to give you an opportunity to purchase a three bedroom, two bathroom apartment property, located on the popular community of Valle del Este golf resort.
Valle del Este is a very popular golf resort with a small commercial centre, bars and restaurants.
It also offers swimming pools and tennis courts and commual garden areas.
There is also a 4 star hotel with spa and restaurant facilities.
Access to the property is via a private large garden area that is gravelled for easy maintenance. It has fencing and hedging which assits the privacy, and there is a patio area which is ideal for alfresco living and dining.
The entrance to the property leads into a good size living-dining room with doors opening to the covered terraced area.
Air conditioning unit provides climate control.
There is a separate fully fitted kitchen leads off from the living area. This is a good size with ample wall and base storage units, plus appliances.
A window provides light and ventilation.
The property offers three good sized bedrooms all having fitted wardrobes, and ceiling fans.
Doors lead from both of bedrooms taking you out to the garden area
The property has two bathrooms , one with a bathtub, overhead shower, hand basin, bidet and w.c.
The second bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet, both are part tiled for easy maintenance.
The property comes complete with a garage and storage space.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 1 min203.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins79.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 26 mins137.7 km
Consumption: Grade E - 106kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €123.59 per month
- IBI property tax: €193.06 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 160 m²
- Build Size 98 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 12 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,816)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£112,446)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£124,940)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,797 (£8,746)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005